Tuesday, June 18, 2013

For Little B

Your adventure didn't start too long ago Little B, although God has had you planned all along. Your daddy and I had decided to wait just one more year to grow our family just a little bigger, but God decided we needed you a bit sooner. We had our suspicions you may be on your way one weekend in March, and found out Monday March 25th that you had made us parents. I didn't think things would change too much right away but already your daddy was watching what I ate and drank (not fun by the way Little B!) and the smell of scramble eggs made me want to run out of the kitchen! We nicknamed you Little B early on because your daddy calls me HoneyBee, you'll probably cringe at that one day but your mommy loves it. God has changed me so much in the last few months, just for you. He has taken away the worrier your mommy used to be and replaced her with someone who's hope, trust, and faith is in the Lord. That doesn't mean that I still won't try to take that worry back sometimes, but the Lord has truly changed my heart. I pray continually for you Little B, I desire so completely that you become a child of God's. It took your mommy a little time to realize that that needed to come first in my prayers, even before the prayers for a perfectly healthy baby. I am so excited to meet you, but I am loving being pregnant with you. You haven't made me too sick, but goodness do you make me hungry! I love seeing my belly grow, not so much my thighs but I can't really be too mad at you, because I know that means you are growing bigger and stronger! You tapped, or kicked, on my belly Sunday, I hoped that means you liked my singing! Know this Little B, you are so loved by so many!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this grandmother loves this child so much! Little B will be 7 months old when I hold her/him, but I can love all the way from PNG! I love my "little Bethany" so much.